- How is the text composed and organised on the pages (e.g. columns, headings, margins, font size and type)?
The Text is organised with one column per page. For every new chapter there is a heading. The Font size should be around 10 to 12 points. There’s always a big margin around the text.
- What kind of illustrations accompany the text (e.g. architectural drawings, perspective views, details, schematics)?
There are a lot of different kind of drawings. Most oft hem are architectural drawings and perspective views.
- How are images presented and organised in the book (e.g. in-text, full-page, foldout spreads, together at the end of the book, scattered throughout)?
In this book there are nearly more images than texts. Most oft hem fill a whole page or even cover two pages, scattered throughout
- Are the images numbered and/or referenced? If so, how (e.g. list of contents, commentary…)?
The Images are not numbered and not referenced
- How much space/importance do images occupy compared to the text?
Images take over the whole book.
- What kind of reading and use does the organisation of text and images suggest (e.g. reference, handbook, academic study)?
I think this kind of reading has a use for academic study.